Bella Vita Tan
Regular: $40 8 -12 HOURS SHOWER TIME
Express: $50 1 -3 HOURS SHOWER TIME
Regular Vs. Express:
The Regular solution is designed to be left on the skin for at least 8-10 hours to develop before rinsing off. During this time you will be a little smelly and a little sticky as the solution penetrates in your skin. The smell isn’t bad but there is a particular scent.
The Express solution is an accelerated formulation that will allow you to rinse off within 1-3 hours depending on the darkness wanting to be achieved. (1 hour-light, 2 hour-medium, 3 hours-medium/dark.)
Tan will last 5-10 days depending on your hormones, your skin PH and how well you follow pre and post care.
- Exfoliate 24 hours prior to session. (DO NOT exfoliate the day of because any products you use can create a barrier on the skin effecting the outcome of your tan.)
- Shave 24 hours prior to tan.
- Get Mani/Pedi 24 hours prior (any massage oils the nail salon uses after your tan can remove the spray tan from your skin leaving you streaky and blotchy).
- No lotions, oils, deodorant or perfume the day of tan.
- NEVER shower right before your tan, you make think it is “clean skin” but many soaps, hair conditioners and shower products will leave an invisible film on the skin causing issues in your tan.
- NEVER use dove soap before or after your session. It will cause developmental issues.
- Keep in mind that the makeup/bronzer layer is not the actual tan. There may be areas that appear lighter or darker but once you rinse this layer its what comes off in the shower. It will all blend out post development.
What To Wear:
- Wear loose dark color clothing and flip flops. Ex: sundress, loose sweat pants, t-shirt, tank top, shorts…
- Ladies may be tanned in the nude or their choice of undergarment ex. thong, underwear, swimsuit. Men are required to wear boxers, underwear or swimming trunks.
- Remove all jewelry
- Regular Initial Rinse (8-10 hours) Your color will be immediate after rinsing off. Use body wash and hands.
- Express Initial Rinse (1-3 hours) with cool-lukewarm water. No soap, just rinse. Make sure your water runs clear, if bronzers are left behind in areas like armpits the color will continue to develop. You may not see the color when you first rinse, that is NORMAL. The tan will develop post rinse for up to 12 hours, then you can use lotion and body wash again.
- Do NOT sweat heavily or get wet at all while solution is developing.
- ALWAYS pat dry with towels when you are drying off. Don’t use loofahs or wash cloths while having a tan.
- ALWAYS wear oil free sunscreen on your skin while rocking your Bella Vita Tan.
We hope this answers all your questions, if you still have any questions or concerns please text 956-307-5759 to speak to our tanning specialist.